Recently Added CME Courses:
• Navigating the EMR Process
• Know Before You Sign! Physician Employment Contract including by Non-Profit Health Corporations
• Proximal Humerus Fracture Management
• Major Limb Replantation-The Challenge Continues
• Intramedullery Nailing of Proximal Humeral Fractures & When and How to Resurface the Glenoid
• A Systematic Approach to MRI of the Knee
• BMP, To Use, or Not to Use - That is the Question
• Expanding the Frontiers of Shoulder Surgery: Past, Present and Future
• Treatment of Spinal Compression Fractures
• 2012 Ortho Updates and ICD-10 Issues
View More CMEs
Orthopaedic CME Online
Welcome to Orthopaedic CME Online (OCO) and the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation. Our mission is to make orthopaedic continuing medical education accessible and affordable for orthopaedic surgeons.
Orthopaedic CME Online and the leadership of the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation are designing and developing programs providing up-to-date clinical and socioeconomic information for the entire orthopaedic community.
Our goal is to offer over 40 hours of orthopaedic CME to help orthopaedic surgeons obtain the ABOS maintenance of certification credits required for re-certification. Additionally, there are links to other orthopaedic specific or general medical sites that also offer CME.
This online Continuing Medical Education initiative is being supported by the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation. Orthopaedic CME Online will be a click away for the Texas Orthopaedic Association membership, as well as our medical colleagues interested in orthopaedics, ethics, and communication courses. Texas Orthopaedic Association members can access OCO at a nominal subscription rate.
Any orthopaedic surgeon, physician or physician extender with an interest in orthopaedic treatment is invited to participate in this educational opportunity through a subscription or a donation at the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation Founding Member level.
For more information go to About OCO or view a sample CME course.
Orthopaedic CME Online is sponsored by: