Recently Added CME Courses:
• Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
• Evolution of ACL Reconstruction: Are New Concepts Old?
• Rotator Cuff in 2013: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?
• Timing of Orthopaedic Surgical Trauma Care
• Metal on Metal Hip Replacements
• Concussion Update Workshop
• Wound Closure in Total Joint Arthroplasty - Does Technique Matter?
• Ilizarov External Fixation and Pediatric Orthopaedic Infection Update
• Indications for Hip Arthroscopy in the Young and the Not-so Young Athlete
• Navigating the EMR Process
View More CMEs
Orthopaedic CME Online
Welcome to Orthopaedic CME Online (OCO) and the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation. Our mission is to make orthopaedic continuing medical education accessible and affordable for orthopaedic surgeons.
Orthopaedic CME Online and the leadership of the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation are designing and developing programs providing up-to-date clinical and socioeconomic information for the entire orthopaedic community.
Our goal is to offer over 40 hours of orthopaedic CME to help orthopaedic surgeons obtain the ABOS maintenance of certification credits required for re-certification. Additionally, there are links to other orthopaedic specific or general medical sites that also offer CME.
This online Continuing Medical Education initiative is being supported by the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation. Orthopaedic CME Online will be a click away for the Texas Orthopaedic Association membership, as well as our medical colleagues interested in orthopaedics, ethics, and communication courses. Texas Orthopaedic Association members can access OCO at a nominal subscription rate.
Any orthopaedic surgeon, physician or physician extender with an interest in orthopaedic treatment is invited to participate in this educational opportunity through a subscription or a donation at the Texas Orthopaedic Foundation Founding Member level.
For more information go to About OCO or view a sample CME course.
Orthopaedic CME Online is sponsored by: